Victoria (XL) by Ola Dubois
All Ola Dubois dresses are loving made by hand in Cook Street Village in Victoria, BC by designer Dani Dubois. Each dress is one of a kind, made with reclaimed, recycled, and/or re-purposed fabrics. Please pay close attention to the measurements of each dress as they do vary depending on give and manipulation of fabric. Reclaimed fabrics may have tiny imperfections although all items examined carefully.
- Scoop neck bodice in soft & stretchy black bamboo French terry
- Reversible front to back (wear scoop to front or back)
- Tank sleeves
- Cut as an XL (please check measurements below)
- Full, above knee skirt with light weight reclaimed fabric.
SIZING IN INCHES:
- Bust fits up to 48
- Waist fits 36-46
- Hip is Free/Open
- Length from waist to hem is 21
- Bodice from shoulder to waist is 17 (plus stretch)