Raquel (S) by Ola Dubois
Sale price $124.00 Regular price
All Ola Dubois dresses are loving made by hand in Cook Street Village in Victoria, BC by designer Dani Dubois. Each dress is one of a kind, made with reclaimed, recycled, and/or re-purposed fabrics. Please pay close attention to the measurements of each dress as they do vary depending on give and manipulation of fabric. Reclaimed fabrics may have tiny imperfections although all items examined carefully.
- Scoop neck bodice in soft & stretchy bamboo in a purple dot print
- Reversible front to back
- 3/4 sleeves
- Cut as a small (please check measurements below)
- Full, knee length skirt
- Skirt made of medium weight cotton fabric.
SIZING IN INCHES:
- Waist fits 26-28
- Hip is Free/Open
- Bust is Free/Lots of stretch
- Length from waist to hem is 23
- Bodice from shoulder to waist is 14 (plus stretch)