Diana (M) by Ola Dubois
Regular price $156.00
All Ola Dubois dresses are loving made by hand in Cook Street Village in Victoria, BC by designer Dani Dubois. Each dress is one of a kind, made with reclaimed, recycled, and/or re-purposed fabrics. Please pay close attention to the measurements of each dress as they do vary depending on give and manipulation of fabric. Reclaimed fabrics may have tiny imperfections although all items examined carefully.
- Boat neck bodice in soft & stretchy red bamboo French terry
- Reversible front to back (same both sides)
- 3/4 sleeves
- Cut as a Medium (please check measurements below)
- Full, knee length skirt with slightly round hemline
- Skirt made of light weight cotton fabric.
SIZING IN INCHES:
- Bust fits up to 38
- Waist fits 30-34
- Hip is Free/Open
- Length from waist to hem is 24
- Bodice from shoulder to waist is 14 (plus stretch)