All Ola Dubois dresses are loving made by hand in Cook Street Village in Victoria, BC by designer Dani Dubois. Each dress is one of a kind, made with reclaimed, recycled, and/or re-purposed fabrics. Please pay close attention to the measurements of each dress as they do vary depending on give and manipulation of fabric. Reclaimed fabrics may have tiny imperfections although all items examined carefully.
- Scoop neck bodice in stretchy reclaimed poly
- Reversible front to back (wear scoop to front or back)
- Cap Sleeves
- Cut as an Extra Small (please check measurements below)
- Full skirt with medium weight reclaimed fabric.
SIZING IN INCHES:
- Bust fits up to 35
- Waist fits 24-27
- Hip is Free/Open
- Length from waist to hem is 22
- Bodice from shoulder to waist is 13 (plus stretch)