All Ola Dubois dresses are loving made by hand in Cook Street Village in Victoria, BC by designer Dani Dubois. Each dress is one of a kind, made with reclaimed, recycled, and/or re-purposed fabrics. Please pay close attention to the measurements of each dress as they do vary depending on give and manipulation of fabric. Reclaimed fabrics may have tiny imperfections although all items examined carefully.
- Scoop neck bodice in soft & stretchy polka dot bamboo
- Reversible front to back (same both sides)
- Cap sleeves
- Cut as a Medium (please check measurements below)
- Full, mini skirt with light weight reclaimed fabric.
SIZING IN INCHES:
- Bust fits up to 42
- Waist fits 30-36
- Hip is Free/Open
- Length from waist to hem is 19
- Bodice from shoulder to waist is 14 (plus stretch)