All Ola Dubois dresses are loving made by hand in Cook Street Village in Victoria, BC by designer Dani Dubois. Each dress is one of a kind, being made with reclaimed, recycled, and/or re-purposed fabrics. Please pay close attention to the measurements of each dress as they do vary depending on give and manipulation of fabric. Reclaimed fabrics may have tiny imperfections although all items examined carefully.
- Scoop neck bodice in soft & stretchy purple bamboo French terry
- Reversible front to back (wear scoop to front or back)
- 3/4 sleeves
- Cut as a Small (please check measurements below)
- Full, above knee skirt with heavy weight reclaimed fabric.
- Flattering rounded hemline
SIZING IN INCHES:
- Bust fits up to 38
- Waist fits 27-33
- Hip is Free/Open
- Length from waist to hem is 26
- Bodice from shoulder to waist is 15 (plus stretch)