All Ola Dubois dresses are loving made by hand in Cook Street Village in Victoria, BC by designer Dani Dubois. Each dress is one of a kind, being made with reclaimed, recycled, and/or re-purposed fabrics. Please pay close attention to the measurements of each dress as they do vary depending on give and manipulation of fabric. Reclaimed fabrics may have tiny imperfections although all items examined carefully.
- Boat neck bodice in soft & stretchy red bamboo French terry
- Reversible front to back (same both sides)
- 3/4 sleeves
- Cut as a Large (please check measurements below)
- Full, midi skirt with light weight cotton fabric.
SIZING IN INCHES:
- Bust fits up to 48
- Waist fits 33-42
- Hip is Free/Open
- Length from waist to hem is 26
- Bodice from shoulder to waist is 16 (plus stretch)